• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Finding A Sublimation Printer

Ricky

Hey GUys...I'm currently looking for a place where they sell sublimation printers..Looking for something small not to big to start off with. I just opened my sign business and i get allot of customers that want to print on shirt with their image so If you guys can point me in the right direction that would be awesome. Also stored Near Los Angeles. Or if you guys are selling any let me know. Thanks.:thankyou:

binki

Novachromeusa.com in NoCal, Conde, and Coastal Business all sell the printers and ink. The gel ink printer is all the rage. We are still on our old epson 1280 though. With $1K in ink sitting there it doesn't make sense to buy a new system right now.

If you dont want to buy the printer, Novachrome and Conde will print the items for you.

jiarby

The Ricoh's rock. They have a new smaller one that replaces the GX5050//

I have has the GX7000 since it was new.. love it!@

V-ENGRAVE

Contact Ron Hill of mytransfersource.com
He will print your files and you press. No need to buy printer and inks.