• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help Finding Background Image

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Anyone recognize this background fruit image?
I am guessing it's not original, probably from some free vector site, or google image search, but I am not having much luck finding it, and there is to much text and logos overlapping for a good reverse image search. I'm not going to recreate it unless the client is willing to pay for it, and I'm also done searching for it without any compensation for time, so I thought I would reach out and see if anyone recognizes it, with out too much effort in searching..

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 298

Forty One

You're probably not going to find the exact as it's gone through a designers concept and I can see different line drawings there.
But, go here and grab a few images and compile something similar:

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
The client managed to find a higher quality JPG, so we are just going to print from that.
Thanks for the help!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
'Grocery Take Out', 'Meat Catering'? Regardless of the background, this, as well as the rest of the copy, is a sure fire winner in the upcoming Bad Typography competitions, freestyle division. The background is most likely available on line in some texture, border, or stationary collection somewhere.