• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Flexi Wont open.

149motorsports

I was working in flexi right now and it seemed to be running a bit slow. So I restarted my computer. Now Flexi sign wont even open. Keep getting this message. Any ideas? I tried to remove the license and reinstalled. that didnt work. Thanks!

1711475246560.png

149motorsports

I downloaded a free 7 day trail on my computer and that works. I still need to get the flexi 11 back up and running if anyone has any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Forty One

windows 10?
Have you tried removing it completely and reinstalling it?
Generally when this happens a file has been courrupted etc.

If a reinstall does nothing, go into System Backup and restore and see if you can restore your machine to an earlier point. Hopefully you have a point within that last week or so.

Now... without knowing more about your machine or other programs on there, take this information as a recomendation only. No care - no foul....

149motorsports

windows 10?
Have you tried removing it completely and reinstalling it?
Generally when this happens a file has been courrupted etc.

If a reinstall does nothing, go into System Backup and restore and see if you can restore your machine to an earlier point. Hopefully you have a point within that last week or so.

Now... without knowing more about your machine or other programs on there, take this information as a recomendation only. No care - no foul....
HI,
SAI told me to remove license and install it again. I never uninstalled the full program yet. I need to back up my swatch tables. Didn't want to loose those again.

Its windows 10 based. flexi 11 cloud based.

Thanks

col2270

Had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago, allow special permission through your firewall. I ended up installing AVG and giving permission from there...solved the issue no probs!

149motorsports

Had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago, allow special permission through your firewall. I ended up installing AVG and giving permission from there...solved the issue no probs!

Im just shocked the guy from norton couldn't figure anything out today. I may have to call back and get another guy to try out. 2.5yrs and not one issue besides today.

Attila Nagy

Some cases loading Factory Defaults in Preference manager fixes Flexi. It deletes all machine setup. Need to add cutters and printers again. Avoid that next time Save your working preferences.

rcali

I ran into an issue like this when my desktop updated to windows 11. I did not fix it myself but I am pretty sure my tech guy reverted the computer back to windows 10 and then the program worked again. Best of luck!

netsol

be sure you have internet access.
restart pc THEN clear all your temp locations
c:\temp
c:\windows\temp
c:\users choose your user name. at the top of address window, add \appdata (the line will truncate, & you will have 3 folders. choose local
then go to temp and remove everything

to be thorough, clear browsing data in all browsers
Internet explorer
edge (privacy and security)
chrome if installed
firefox if installed

restart pc again

GOOD LUCK