• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help for mimaki jv 33-260 Bs error 200

sketch

Hello everyone how are you
I suffer from error 200 in my printer problem is there who can solve the problem ..
I've tried everything Is there a managed solution ..thanks for every one can help.

help for mimaki jv 33-260 Bs error 200

Commando

Try turning off the main power. Leave it for a little while. Then start it back up. If it shows back up, good luck. Its most likely a problem with the computer.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Its an electrical issue. 200 is the head memory board BUT it could be the head itself, the slider board, damaged or no properly connected head cables or cables between the slider board and main board. My guess is the head cable is not fully seated, has damage, or had ink run down it and into the head connectors. Have you replaced the print head in the printer?

rodrigo_toledo

I was with this problem recently, I JV33-160. second technical manual:

1. Check the head memory cable
2. replace the headmemory
3. replace the ink slider pcb assy
4. replace the ma pcb ssy

1 to 3 tests, not changed the mother board, so managed to solve the replacement of the flat cable of ink slider pcb assy.