• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help getting started, looking to buy stuff.

Signalaugh

Jlacki, figure it out. You have some fancy dancy 7's,, go for it. Have fun. Buy a cheap plotter; 48 inch plotter on ebay for a grand. Comes with software too and support!
And you can even do some letterin for friends until you find out it costs your hours of your time and effort. You have to find out if it is it worth it. 1000 bucks. 150 for vinyl. oops back to the supplier for another 150 made some mistakes. Ooops forgot the mask, back to the supplier for and 85 dollar roll of crappy mask. oops it went on crooked on the passanger side. ooop back to the supplier, oops the 3 mil isn't wrapping on to the moldings,,,oops it went on crooked again. Hi jlacki can you letter this truck for me? oops back to the supplier, out of red.

Dude you have to rethink this stuff. If you are a race driver, and have a job then do that. If you want to be a signmaker do what everyone on this site has done. Buy your stuff and get to work, waste a few grand learning how to do it and then you are on your way. From reading your post, just get a local guy to do it. I can buy 100 bags of cement and build a driveway. And I will be calling in a pro to do it right.

Pat Whatley

pat .. your the reason our country got this way .. not me .. you voted to let the illegals use our welfare system and hospitals .. you didnt want the boarders protected from illegals .. you said .. come on in .. everything is free here .. i go off in the military and what do i come home to .. this is what you told me it was suppose to be like .. so live the life that you said was good to go .. i didnt do this .. you did .. it is what you voted for

First off "Sarge" you don't know what in the hell I've ever voted for. No, illegals should not have access to the welfare system. Medical care should be limited to life saving only...get them well and send them home (I'd never want someone to bleed to death because they weren't from around here). Actually I do want the borders protected and I've helped pay for it. I'm still pissed about what Bush did. I personally don't give a rip what you did in the military, or what you thought you would come home to. Nobody promised you anything but a paycheck when you signed up. I'm assuming you got paid to DO THE JOB YOU CHOSE TO DO. Keep trying to justify it anyway you want to "Sarge" You've just made it pretty obvious that you're a hack.

Now see if you can go hire you an illegal to help you dig your hole a little deeper.

weaselboogie

pat .. your the reason our country got this way .. not me .. you voted to let the illegals use our welfare system and hospitals .. you didnt want the boarders protected from illegals .. you said .. come on in .. everything is free here .. i go off in the military and what do i come home to .. this is what you told me it was suppose to be like .. so live the life that you said was good to go .. i didnt do this .. you did .. it is what you voted for

What you fail to realize if that 'patriots' like yourself wouldn't HIRE illegals, there would be no work for illegals, therefore no reason that illegals would be here, so don't go trying to point the finger at someone else. It's all you.

TheSnowman

no electric in your house? and I bet no pics of the house being built

Ha, I knew I was missin' something. We just ran an extension cord from the neighbors, and bum wifi from the guy next door. Now the crapper, that was a little rough, but hey, it's QUALITY!

sarge

i think part of it is .. they are here to do work the lazy white and black people will not do .. you know the ones that are able to work and are on welfare .. we keep voting in social welfare programs and that is what we get .. if we as a nation really wanted the illegals out it would be very easy .. put a $50 bounty for each illegal and then bus them outta here .. it would save so much tax money

Pat Whatley

pat .. a true patriot does what the people of his country wants them to do .. the issue with illegals are what you wanted .. you got this with your power of the vote .. you are the reason they are here
Being in the military doesn't make you a patriot, and you've made that blatantly obvious.

And the last time I checked we still allowed people like you to vote, too. You're actually voting twice...once with your ballot and once with your dollars. Huh...guess that means you're losing 2-0.

sarge

kraiig what have you done for your country .. chased any illegals out .. turned any in .. or are you part of the problem as well and not a solution

QuickSignsSA

i think part of it is .. they are here to do work the lazy white and black people will not do .. you know the ones that are able to work and are on welfare .. we keep voting in social welfare programs and that is what we get .. if we as a nation really wanted the illegals out it would be very easy .. put a $50 bounty for each illegal and then bus them outta here .. it would save so much tax money

Seems that we have a racist on our hands... Maybe the illegals do work that the lazy CITIZENS AND RESIDENTS dont do. How can you say they are white and black people??? What , those are the only ones that are citizens and residents???

Pat Whatley

if we as a nation really wanted the illegals out it would be very easy .. put a $50 bounty for each illegal and then bus them outta here

Hell "Sarge" it's easier and cheaper than that. If people like you would quit hiring them they wouldn't be here. Nice of you to bitch about it being a problem then just add to it.

I'm done with this post. It's about to get me in trouble and Fred's gonna have to shut it down. You wanna continue move it on over to the NHB section where it now belongs.

TheSnowman

First off....HUH?
Kraig what have you done for your country .. chased any illegals out .. turned any in .. or are you part of the problem as well and not a solution

All I do is pay my bills on time, pay my taxes, and do what I say I'm going to do, while I watch other people on "disability" drive way nicer cars, and have way nicer houses than me. I live in such a small town, I doubt there's even illegal person here. And I don't get what that has to do w/ an amish group building my house...

Second...

You live next to ISAG?
Is he the guy that had the eBay ripoff dude next to his shop...if so, that's a good one...and no, I'm not him.

sarge

pat your an idiot .. the military vote hasnt counted ever .. you have no clue .. your just an empty chair .. we had absentee ballots that never were counted .. way to support your military .. just like no body armor .. tanks for that buddy .. your a winner .. oh not to mention enough bullets to protect ourselfs .. but hey .. your home voting and sittin around with the hot and or cold air blowing up your ass so you can say .. those guys are really not patriots .. way to go there big guy .. you can do all this while your thousand of miles away from any danger .. tough guy ..

SignManiac

Two British climbers, including the youngest Briton to conquer Everest, fell hundreds of metres to their deaths on Mont Blanc, French police said Sunday.