• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help! largish job pricing

nolanola

Need help pricing a job which entails all the gallery lettering for an art biennial.
14 diverse venues all over the city, each with a 350-word statement and a 300-word donor line
plus 58 distinct 150-word artist bios

installation included--this is challenging because the venues are all distinct and have distinct restrictions (some are plaster walls some are brick)

need to give a preliminary estimate--help!

Kwiksigns

wookie
you need to survey the entire job. If every one is going to be different, how do you expect anyone to help with a price... need to have some more info

AF

Take your best guess and triple that number, and you will still be way too low. A job like this is complicated on many levels, not even considering the lack of information you have. Let us know how the low the local low-baller comes in, should be hilarious!

fresh

IDK, a rough estimate would probably be between $9K and $20K.

edit: I'd like to also remind you that you need to add extra for an administration fee. Whenever I get big jobs like this, I spend probably twice as much time setting up and getting the artwork approved as we do actually doing the production and install. This job is going to be a lot of office work, don't forget to get paid for your time on the phone and at your computer.

JgS

Do you have to put it directly to the wall? If you print, lam, and apply to a sub straight than you are just talking about 14 signs. Easy and a lot less expensive.