• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help. Looking for z motor gerber dimension 200E

teddc671

Help...looking if anyone on here has an x axis motor type M063-LS-518E for a very old Gerber Dimension 200E cnc router for sale or can direct me to one. Thank you.

nssignguy

Help...looking if anyone on here has an x axis motor type M063-LS-518E for a very old Gerber Dimension 200E cnc router for sale or can direct me to one. Thank you.
I have an old Gerber 200 that I can sell parts on if you need. Let me know.

teddc671

Here's a few pics

Attachments

• 20230124_075016.jpg
    20230124_075016.jpg
    963 KB · Views: 108

JBurton

Signtologist
These are simple to replace, you just need those values on the label to match a new motor. Brand doesn't matter, exceeding the hold value of 150oz/in is fine, but voltage, amperage, and steps per revolution need to match. You'll also want to make sure your new one has a long enough shaft of the same diameter, but otherwise it should just be a nema 23 motor.

teddc671

These are simple to replace, you just need those values on the label to match a new motor. Brand doesn't matter, exceeding the hold value of 150oz/in is fine, but voltage, amperage, and steps per revolution need to match. You'll also want to make sure your new one has a long enough shaft of the same diameter, but otherwise it should just be a nema 23 motor.
Thank you..would you happen to recommend or lead me to the right place that has the for sell? I appreciate your help.

Vassago

Looks like a standard stepper. Just measure the mount to tell you what size, then find one with the same shaft details. Should be either 4,6 or 8 wires depending on the type, but they all connect to 4

JBurton

Signtologist
I'd buy the one nssignguy has on hand, the amount of time chasing down the appropriate wiring scheme alone would be well worth the difference in cost between whatever he's selling and the cheapest equivalent.