• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Help needed to find textured vehicle wrapping over-laminate

maxiscnc

Hello

I’m trying to find a textured (embossed, sand grain ) laminate for vehicle wrapping in the last few months but it looks like a mission impossible. All the textured laminates (sand grain) are for floor graphics or art prints (Neschen-Germany) only . They have a very short life and most of them are calendared PVC.

If someone could help me to find a laminate film, cast, vehicle wrap, about 120-160 micron, with similar texture as floor laminates, stretchable with good elasticity and permanent adhesive for corrugated surfaces, I’ll be more than happy.

3M has a carbon and wood textured laminates, Hexis are with leather and wood, but I’m very surprised why they not producing a simple textures

If you know who can produce this material especially for me, I can order 1000 - 1500m of it in every 6 months.

This forum is my last hope. Please help!

Many thanks

rjssigns

Maybe try direct contact with the manufacturers. Although I think the texture would be the stumbling block. How will it retain the texture after being stretched around a compound curve?
What is the application? If you can't say I get it.

maxiscnc

Maybe try direct contact with the manufacturers. Although I think the texture would be the stumbling block. How will it retain the texture after being stretched around a compound curve?
What is the application? If you can't say I get it.
I’ve sent a requests to some companies with no luck for now but I’ll keep doing it. This will be applied to a vehicle design elements where the scratch protection is important. Many thanks

stamford signs

Hello

I’m trying to find a textured (embossed, sand grain ) laminate for vehicle wrapping in the last few months but it looks like a mission impossible. All the textured laminates (sand grain) are for floor graphics or art prints (Neschen-Germany) only . They have a very short life and most of them are calendared PVC.

If someone could help me to find a laminate film, cast, vehicle wrap, about 120-160 micron, with similar texture as floor laminates, stretchable with good elasticity and permanent adhesive for corrugated surfaces, I’ll be more than happy.

3M has a carbon and wood textured laminates, Hexis are with leather and wood, but I’m very surprised why they not producing a simple textures

If you know who can produce this material especially for me, I can order 1000 - 1500m of it in every 6 months.

This forum is my last hope. Please help!

Many thanks
Did you try Metro Restyling?