• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Help on Banner pricing!

We have a potential customer that wants a quote on 24x36" banners for a local volleyball team, has anyone made these before? They want to hand them from the gym ceiling so we would also need some type of weight and the bottom of each banner. Any suggestions on what we could use?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A pole pocket top & bottom would be your best bet. They could hang from the ends of the dowel going through at top and use chain to stuff in the bottom one and close the ends up, so nothing hits it and it falls out.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Pricing...... ?? Forgot that part.

If they're double-sided, I'd say around..... $138.00 each finished, no dowel rod included or installation.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Probably right around $100.00, but if it's one sided, maybe no need for pole pockets.

Amanda, Give us a call at FireSprint. We do these all the time! 888-509-7446. Pole pockets are not always necessary but they do add a nice look and they may help from curling.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why don't you sign up as a Merchant Member before soliciting your wares ?? You're a member for over 5 years and don't understand the rules ??

pjfmeister

Pretty sure FireSprint is a Merchant Member - regardless a great company to work with to help with your outsourcing needs.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Pretty sure FireSprint is a Merchant Member - regardless a great company to work with to help with your outsourcing needs.

I know they are a good company, so why are you talking about them as third party, when you as a normal member act as if you work there ?? If you wanna solicit your or your company's wares, you should be a Merchant Member. Anyway, that's how it was in the past. All the rules seem to be changing, so perhaps you don't need to be a Merchant Member to hawk your wares anymore.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I know they are a good company, so why are you talking about them as third party, when you as a normal member act as if you work there ?? If you wanna solicit your or your company's wares, you should be a Merchant Member. Anyway, that's how it was in the past. All the rules seem to be changing, so perhaps you don't need to be a Merchant Member to hawk your wares anymore.
Firesprint is a merchant member, it looks like their employee accounts aren't listed as merchant members though.

FireSprint

brycesteiner

We have a potential customer that wants a quote on 24x36" banners for a local volleyball team, has anyone made these before? They want to hand them from the gym ceiling so we would also need some type of weight and the bottom of each banner. Any suggestions on what we could use?

I assume this is going to be for seniors?
If this gym is any size, a 2x3' banner is pretty small to hang from the ceiling. I would think this might be too small. I do make these banners all the time for either the walls or if it's outdoors for chain link fences. That size is not bad if people are relatively close. The ceilings on these gyms are at least 30' high.

I would expect about $35 each.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I'll try and get James' account listed as a Merchant Member, but we are very much merchant members here and have been active for years.

-Gene

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Since the days of Fred being here, whenever you saw someone hawking wares or doing third party selling, he always wanted to get a heads up. Not sure the new owner has the same feelings, but I think it's a quick fix on their end to change his title.

Believe me, I know you're an up-standing company and do fine work. I think all of the Merchant Members here are exactly that.

Didn't mean to upset you. :toasting: Cheers................