• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP please ROLAND VERSACAMM 540v lost ink

mikey6453

Hello all i was printing for 6 hours, went to the next file and the yellow and magenta stopped working. ran a few heavy cleaning and then remembered the fuses checked them and there fine. ran a new test and now all colors are not working nothing what could make this happen ???

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The caps seal with the head so the pump can draw ink through the heads so it could definitely be the caps. Run a cleaning cycle and watch the waste tubes. If ink doesn't come out, either the heads are completely clogged, the pump is clogged and/or the caps just aren't sealing properly.

mikey6453

ink in the lines

yes there is ink in the lines i was printing for 6 hours and changed file and it just stop printing

rjssigns

Get into Service Mode and run a fill test. If that works you can start looking at file or electronic issues.

I'm with the last comment of the cap top. When is the last time you changed it? I have a tech here servicing my machine and my cap top was destroyed. He said he was super surprised I didn't lose any nozzles from how back of condition it was. If that's not the problem, are you getting any errors at all?