• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Flexi Importing files

bovegas

I have a problem with importing files in all my editing programs, like adobe flexi etc. When I click on import files and start typing name of file it doesn't showing anymore list of files starting with a for example. This happened after I installed PC Speed Maximizer and run it. Before installation I could type 1 or 2 letters and drop down meni will show all files starting with those letters. Now it doesnt work. Does anybody know what I have to do? Thanks in advance

bovegas

I do. I can see all the files in folder, but when I start typing file name, usually after first letter I see drop down with list of all files starting with that letter. For some reason I dont see that list anymore...

Jesse_gvi

I'm not sure what PC Speed Maximizer is, but let's assume it's a legitimate product and not some trojan. It probably did some tweaks to Windows, sacrificing conveniences for speed. Having all those file names at the ready uses a certain amount of resources, so it probably got rid that feature.