• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Help with font ID

Brink

I usually use findmyfont software for font identification. Unfortunately, I'm not at the office and do not have access to my design PC. Could I get a little help with this one, please?
Font.JPG

Thanks in advance.

Brink

When you're not at the office you may always use Find my Font mobile.
Since you're a registered owner of Find my Font Pro you also have unlimited use of the mobile version. If you haven't linked your Pro with your mobile, here's a guide on how to do it.

Not interested in mobile versions. I don't design for clients in the field on my phone. I would welcome the use of the program on up to to 2 devices though. This way I can use it on my desktop PC or my laptop though.

FindMyFont

Not interested in mobile versions. I don't design for clients in the field on my phone. I would welcome the use of the program on up to to 2 devices though. This way I can use it on my desktop PC or my laptop though.
You may get a second license if you don't use the two devices at the same time (ie home-office, office-on the road). Send us an email if that's your case.