• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP with Outline Effect

2000XPSD

i made this design that i'm using for an airbrush mask. it's basically going to be a 1/4" pinstripe. when i take the first drawing and apply the outline contour tool it makes the points round...i've tried every setting there is and can't get them pointed...what am i doing wrong or what can i do to make the corners all sharp like the original?

Attachments

• test outline.jpg
    test outline.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 187

dennis j

The lower part of the outline tab should have a button with an icon showing the type of corner that you would like to use if pressed more options are available.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
After you do the outline, use the square corner tool to edit it to be a sharp corner.

Attachments

• corners.jpg
    corners.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 167

2000XPSD

After you do the outline, use the square corner tool to edit it to be a sharp corner.

sweet!!! thanks...i've been pulling my hair our for 2 hours. i don't know why the outline tool doesn't make it a sharp corner...this is an easy fix now tho...thanks again

thewood

2000, I re-read your posts and still don't see where you tried selecting the square corner option as opposed to the rounded corner option in the outline dialog. Just trying to save you the extra step. Good luck.