• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helping For Printing Banner

FALCON

Hello, I send a photo to print a banner through the Corel Draw program, and after sending, the device only forwards the material without printing. What are the appropriate resolution settings for banner printing? Suitable for sp300 device, Thanks

FALCON

My device is recognized by a dongle for Versawerk, and I don't have this dongle! I do all my printing work with Corel Draw, only this time when I need to print a poster, I encountered this problem. I tried with TIF, PDF, JPEG and some other formats, the thing I noticed is that the resolution and some settings must be changed, but I don't know the exact sizes.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you using some program other than versaworks or corel for a rip ?? Or are you doing all of your printing directly from corel ??

It might be, your rip cannot handle the size file you're sending.

FALCON

I only use Corel Draw, and send files directly from Corel. What file size and resolution does SP 300 printer support?

Last edited: