• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey there. What font might this be?

CSCartDept

attachment.php

Attachments

• QUICKHLPAZ.jpg
    QUICKHLPAZ.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 176

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What does that word mean ??:bookworm
:guido:

Governor

1. the executive head of a state in the U.S.

2. a person charged with the direction or control of an institution, society, etc.: the governors of a bank; the governor of a prison.

3. Also called governor general. the representative of the crown, as in the Commonwealth of Nations.

4. a ruler or chief magistrate appointed to govern a province, town, fort, or the like.

5.Machinery. a device for maintaining uniform speed regardless of changes of load, as by regulating the supply of fuel or working fluid.

6. British Informal.
  • one's father.
  • one's employer.
  • any man of superior rank or status.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:guido:

Governor

1. the executive head of a state in the U.S.

2. a person charged with the direction or control of an institution, society, etc.: the governors of a bank; the governor of a prison.

3. Also called governor general. the representative of the crown, as in the Commonwealth of Nations.

4. a ruler or chief magistrate appointed to govern a province, town, fort, or the like.

5.Machinery. a device for maintaining uniform speed regardless of changes of load, as by regulating the supply of fuel or working fluid.

6. British Informal.
  • one's father.
  • one's employer.
  • any man of superior rank or status.

Not you...... not governor...... quickhlpaz ?? Whaddas that mean ?? :banghead:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Google thinks it means Quick Help as in quick hlp az. :rolleyes:

:Big Laugh...... is this where I'm supposed to say, ahhhh fuhgeddaboudit ?? I just wondered how that letter combination came up and what it means.

Guess I'll go back to nursing my aching back. :bushmill:

:rock-n-roll: