• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Ya'll from South Carolina

welcome to the party advertising that has not worked well for me in the sign industry, newspaper ads, phone book. advertising that has worked well for me, networking/word of mouth, vehicle lettering, t shirts, baseball field sign sponsorship in your community, focused product advertising in industry publications (for example advertising reception signage in a publication for dentists or vehicle magnets in a publication for small businesses that work out of their vehicles) versus just putting a ad in a publication listing your name, services, etc...it needs to be focused.

4R Graphics

Welcome from Florida.
If you have the time to learn the skills to do a wrap then wrap your vehicle its great advertisment. I park my van all over the place especially on the weekends when Im not using the van I put it in different high traffic parking lots as close to a main road. I see no reason for it to sit doing nothing in the driveway.

signage

Welcome to the forums from PA.....
Jack you would be better off starting you own thread rather than resurrecting someone else old thread!