• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey y'all

BTY GRAPHIX

Hey there! I recently purchased a starter kit from Sign warehouse. This kit included an R-series R-31 cutter, VE LXI Expert, 5 small rolls of vinyl, some license plate blanks, some corrugated sign blanks, a squeegee, premask, 3 spare cutting blades, and a clip art cd. This is not my first experience in making vinyl signs. When my uncle was still alive, he ran a sign business on the side. I would help him out from time to time, but I am no where near as experienced as he was. Since purchasing my starter kit, I have been learning to use the software (which is relatively easy, since my uncle used flexi sign, so they are pretty similar,) I have ordered some more rolls of vinyl, pre mask, corrugated sign blanks, squeegees, and some other stuff. I have also purchased a 1 year membership to graphics factory. I am learning pretty fast, but mostly by trial and error. I still have a truck load of questions that I'm hoping some of the more experienced guys and gals here can help me out with. I'm happy to be here!