• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi all.

jdragun

New here, but been in the sign world for the past 29 years.
I am a glass Bender making neon for the party 29 years. I do vinyl and just got my first large format digital printer. ( With issues, the main reason I'll here). If anyone had other neon questions I'll glad to help. Looked like a good group here as I have been lerking here for a while reading threads to fix my issues, do time to give back if I can help.

jdragun

Huzzah! Do you ship glass? Sounds like you could make your own patterns if emailed to ya... I got a guy a few hours from me, who will not ship, and it's killer to drive that far on a $150 piece of glass.
Yes. I have had great luck with ups. They cover breakage, but I do mostly wholesale as ship all over, very few breaks. Most ships mail out the pattern with a pic of the glass, not a problem.
Where are you located?