• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Everyone

Sandy Woods

Hi Everybody,

My name is Sandy and I work for Signs Etc of Charlotte. That’s Charlotte, NC. I’ve been in the sign industry for a long time. I’ve enjoyed reading the post here in this forum and I wanted to become a verified member. My company is one of the largest here in my area. I started off peeling and weeding vinyl, moved into the sales department for several years and now I am back where my heart is and that is designing. We don’t vinyl our signs much anymore since we bought the Zund printer. That’s a wide format UVJet printer. The machine paid for itself from one job we got for the theme park, Carowinds. We’ve since bought a second Zund printer. The printer is great. It prints directly to the medium. We are the only sign company with two of these babies. It allows us to produce a 4x8 in a matter of minutes instead of hours like before. There are some very talented people here in this forum. I learn something new every time I visit here. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to anyone. I am glad I found this site.

Thank you for reading this,
Sandy

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi Sandy and welcome.

I'm curious .... what software do you use for setup and driving the Zünd printer.