• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HI from Georgia

hawgleg73

Hello all,

Georgia boy here, been sandblasting since 03 and just got started in the headstone and stone art work.

sandblast_dude

Howdy Hawgleg.
Welcome to the Forumn.
If you ever run into a snag and need some help diagnosing a problem or if you just want to improve your blast productivity, let me know.
Sandblasting is obviously my cup of tea.

What kind of blast pot (and abrasive) are you running?
What kind and size compressor and what size nozzle are you using? (Real small probably if you are engraving monuments...)
Do you do this portably or all "in house"?

Just wondering...

Welcome to SIGNS101

Arlo Kalon 2.0

hawgleg73 said:
Hello all,

Georgia boy here, been sandblasting since 03 and just got started in the headstone and stone art work.

Welcome aboard! One of the nicest things I ever got to do was when a headstone company said they WOULD let me design my own Mother's headstone. I was pleased that they were impressed with what I gave them, but even more - her headstone very very much stands out from all the rest. She was always my biggest fan anyway, and now she has one of my best efforts too, & it's different from the "usual" mode of doing them (I guess ya'd say). Anyway, glad yer here.