• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Joey in GA.

davinciimports

Hello everybody. This is the first forum I have ever joined. I have a Roland XC-540 Soljet Pro III and a problem with it after 4+ years of running 6 hours a day without an issue. I will look through the older posts to see if someone else has already experienced the same issue before I ask for help.

So far from what I have read this forum seems pretty awesome. A quick "thank you" to anyone who has shared information on here already. I already learned how to change the pinch rollers myself from a previous post.

-Joey

fixtureman

Welcome from Lafayette, LA

do you ever have trouble spelling Lafayette I just did a freebe for some boy scouts and our fire house installed the lettering and everyone was happy. My wife looked at it and said that's not how you spell Lafayette I did 3 signs and spelled one Layafette. Just finished changing it so it is right. didn't tell anyone either.

Last edited:

nikdoobs

do you ever have trouble spelling Lafayette I just did a freebe for some boy scouts and our fire house installed the lettering and everyone was happy. My wife looked at it and said that's not how you spell Lafayette I did 3 signs and spelled on Layafette. Just finished changing it so it is right. didn't tell anyone either.

Ha, I guess they figured they wouldn't complain cause it was free. No spelling errors on Lafayette yet. I did misspell some decals for someone in Rayne, LA. I'm somewhat new to this area and accidentally spelled it Rain, La.