• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from San Jose CA!

Milcha

Hi,
Joined your community just yesterday! I recently started to work in the sign-making-vehicle-wrapping-etc company and feel like there is a lot to learn :)) I graduated as Interior designer back in Russia, I was a freelancer graphic designer, worked in the typography and finally I'm in California doing something really interesting. Hope to learn from you guys (actually I've already found some answers) and share my humble experience :)

T_K

Welcome to the community. I started in the sign/wrap/print industry back in 2010 with zero experience or knowledge. (I was hired for customer service/management background). Based on my experience, you'll make mistakes and screw things up, and you'll learn from those experiences.

As long as you can learn to laugh at yourself (especially when you're coworkers are laughing at you), you'll do fine over time. Just take your mistakes and turn them into training stories for the future.