• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi-Rise Photography

OADesign

You know that uneasy weird feeling you get, in the pit of your gut, and you feel funny at the knees. When your toes kind of ache from gripping the inside of your boots.
When you are well past your comfortable height? When the next breeze, will remove all of motor skills except the one that allows you to grip on to what ever is close till the color flushes out of your knuckles?

That just happened to me. Just looking at these photos.

Thanks...

bernie

Ever wonder what 'your kids' are doing ............ oh my

Someone should be hiring these kids ... Incredible photography, incredible guts!

Bernie

SignManiac

Reminds me fondly of my first time going up in a hot air balloon. We got up to 6,500' and I jumped out. Eerily silent on exit and amazing looking back up at the balloon pilot as the balloon disappeared in a matter of seconds :)

Biker Scout

Here's a picture of me committing a crime...

I appreciate the photos, and the effort it takes to get those shots, but seriously... you don't need to take a selfie doing something illegal and stupid. If those kids climbed any structure in the states, sadly they'd be branded as terrorists, and probably disappear for a very long time.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Neat,
tech nerds are going to put these daredevils out of business....
quadcopter-aerial-photography.jpg

wayne k
guam usa