• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi There :)

EdLemmers

Hi Guys,

Came across this forum while searching info on a Roland SP300V printer.
My name is Ed and i am living in the Netherlands with my wife and kids.

I currently run a tattoo shop, but wanted to get creative on vinyl and clothing haha, also with the current corona situation i am glad i started an extra business.

We purchased an SP300 modified to a 300V last September, and after installing Versaworks it is printing lots of vinyl stickers and heat transfers.
As with all machines we own, i really really like to know as much as possible about it before buying. That is how i got here and finally subscribed.
I hope i can learn from other people here and eventually help others out.

Merry christmas all :D

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome to the halls of signmaking.

You'll find lotsa helpful knowledge and some.... well pitiful help. Learn to try and distinguish between the two, before going off on a wild goose chase. Do ya have a laminator as well ??

Merry Christmas to you and yours...........................

EdLemmers

Welcome to the halls of signmaking.

You'll find lotsa helpful knowledge and some.... well pitiful help. Learn to try and distinguish between the two, before going off on a wild goose chase. Do ya have a laminator as well ??

Merry Christmas to you and yours...........................
Thnx, it’s a whole new world to us, but we keep learning every day… that probably never stops
We’ll try our best to keep calm and not rush into actions that wil make things worse if problems may occur.

I am used to working with complex machines in my past, so troubleshooting and understanding what is happening in the machine while keeping calm is in my system haha. I worked for Fujifilm 10+ Years with a complex machine that processed aluminium sheets for Digital offset printing.

Anyway, no laminator yet. We are looking into that and trying to decide where to set it up…. I now have a separate room with the Sp300 and our Graphtec ce6000-60 plotter. Space is running out allready

Last edited:

jdragun

Welcome! If you have questions, ask. This firing is full of great people, with great answers. I run à sp-540v, but they are the same machine. If I can help, I will. Welcome!

EdLemmers

Welcome! If you have questions, ask. This firing is full of great people, with great answers. I run à sp-540v, but they are the same machine. If I can help, I will. Welcome!
Thanks a lot in advance as i have a question about ink… it probably has been asked a lot of times before, but are you running original Roland ink? I am looking to buy a spare set of ink, but the opinions vary greatly Or what other brand is the go to solution?

Merry christmas by the way

jdragun

Thanks a lot in advance as i have a question about ink… it probably has been asked a lot of times before, but are you running original Roland ink? I am looking to buy a spare set of ink, but the opinions vary greatly Or what other brand is the go to solution?

Merry christmas by the way
Since there is no warranty on my machine anymore I do not use Roland ink. I use jetbest Roland eqivilant ink with the large cartridges. 500 ml. I have seen no difference.