• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hi there

signworx

Hi all thought I would briefly introduce myself. My name is Paul and I run signworx here in the UK, my main area of work is hand painted signs though I do the sticky stuff as well. I also pinstripe but theres not an awfull lot of that type of work here in the uk. I started out in the trade about 25 years ago working for a company on the coast whose main work was fairground rides, that was one doozy of an apprenticeship,didnt paint anything for about 3 years but my boss made me letter and airbrush practice boards every day. The day came when he said "get your gear you've a sign to do" I started shaking and still do when I think about it. All went well and the rest is history.
I see many names here that I recognize from other forums and picked this link up from signforums, so far I like what I see but havn't had time to look round properly yet. I see Mike the Sign is here and let me tell you folks that vinyl work is flawless, ive seen it close up and not a bubble, wrinkle to be seen. I've posted an example of my striping and will put some of my work in the gallery.

geb

Glad to see you, signworx. Any tips on airbrushing or painted signs would do me alot of good. Hope to hear much more you and the members across the Atlantic.:brittain:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
A late welcome Paul, great work, keep posting em, great to have someone with such talent!!