• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Houston, Coroplast, custom shape

The Doo

The Sign Lady
Good morning all. Looking to deliver 12 single face, 4mm white coroplast with black direct print graphics by Thursday. Size: 24 x 48. Caveat: top is curved (dome). Any wholesalers in the Greater Houston area that can help get this done for me? Thanks!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
They do contour cuts on coro and 24"x48" ships overnight... order today and they will print it tonight for delivery on Tuesday

The Doo

The Sign Lady
They do contour cuts on coro and 24"x48" ships overnight... order today and they will print it tonight for delivery on Tuesday
Yes! I registered on their website after I saw your post.
If the $ is within the range I have already quoted to my client, we have a winner!
Appreciate the referral Texas Signmaker.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How does this work? Quoting a price to a customer before you've even found a way to get the product?

Yeah, I saw that, too. So, if the price DOESN'T fit your range, do you just keep looking ?? What happens if you 'ranged' it wrong ?? Do you either eat it, or tell the end-user they can no longer get it ??

The Doo

The Sign Lady
How does this work? Quoting a price to a customer before you've even found a way to get the product?
Well, unclebun. It is a long story...end result - I was told my order was "free 2-day shipping" from an online provider. When I placed the order, my shipping showed $165. The rep "misquoted" due to the size of the panels. Either look elsewhere or make $20 on the order. I say look elsewhere.

The Doo

The Sign Lady
Yeah, I saw that, too. So, if the price DOESN'T fit your range, do you just keep looking ?? What happens if you 'ranged' it wrong ?? Do you either eat it, or tell the end-user they can no longer get it ??

Hi Gino: I would eat it...of course. Unlike others for whom I have worked. Do the right thing and it all comes out in the wash.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, that's a tough one, but be careful not to do any extra large loads of wash, or it might come back to bite ya a little too much.

The cost of the panels, printed, and cut-out from a wholesaler is probably gonna cost around $5 or $6 bucks a piece, so if you didn't mark it up enough, I can see how it might hurt ya, if they add on an additional $165. I just can't see how a dozen little panels are gonna cost $165.

Good luck with it................​

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Eduardo, doesn't seem to understand the rules for soliciting work on this forum. He's not a Merchant Member, so should not be advertising until he gets a membership stating so.

That's not :cool1: when you have paying Members doing it the correct and honest way. He's been most helpful in the past, so perhaps, he's just lost at the moment.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Got your message.
This person is not far from me, just trying to help her.
NOT ABOUT SELLING ANYTHING.
But hey! it may happen to you and hope your neighbors won't help you.
I GOT THE MESSAGE ON THIS 101 SEEN A CLOSE GROUP.
YOU GET WHAT WISH FOR.
Great great day!

Yo.... Eduardo......... I have nothing against you nor the many others who do it. However, rules are rules.

The baggage you bring as far as .... this person isn't far from me, I wanna help out, wanna help her, it's not about selling anything.... which you yelled, is all besides the point. Has nothing to do with helping a neighbor. Maybe in YOUR head, but not the real world.

The facts are: yes, she's in a jam and needs help. We're all trying to help her, but you, Eduardo, are soliciting, not helping. You said all those things to hide the fact you are trying to make a sale and a mighty big one, if you are indeed a wholesaler, those were not wholesale prices, those are very high end end-user prices. You wanna sell a $6 dollar item for $25 ?? You are not helping, but just hawking your wares. I tried to say it kindly the first time, but you took it all wrong and tried to pass your low integrity onto me for pointing it out to you.

In all my years, this has happened many times to me and wa-a-a-ay more times I was able to bail someone's petunia outta the fire. You're right, you will get your wish..... just be careful what it is.