• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How can I determine when my S120 was made?

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
Trying figure out how old the plotter I have is and I have not had any luck with searches. I was hoping it would be easy to find like with guitars, but it is not.

FrankW

Check the serial number: there are two groups of characters/letters, separated by a dash.

The last 4 digits of the first group shows the manufacturing year and month:

S81806-10001

Manufacturing date June 2018 (1806)

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

Like Frank said, the 3rd and 4th digit in the first set of numbers in the serial number are the year the unit was manufactured and the 5th and 6th digits are the month. If you can post your machine's SN either Frank or I can tell you how old it is. If it was purchased prior to August 2017 when we still operated as Summa I may be able to pull up the unit history and original purchase date.

Feel free to contact me if I can help.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
510710-10018 the paper work I have found related to the cutter has me thinking it may have been made in 1996.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
510710-10018 the paper work I have found related to the cutter has me thinking it may have been made in 1996.

The unit was manufactured in October 2007 and purchased in late 2007. No unit history was pulled up when I looked up the SN so as far as I can tell it hasn't been sent in for any sort of service or repairs.

Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to help.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
800-527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com