• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do i atempt this

1leonchen

A customer wants me to put the picture on his van 24 inches by around 28 inches wide. i need to make the hurricane red or a light shade of red. how do i do this.

Attachments

• hurricane.jpg
    hurricane.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 95

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would duplicate the layer and mask it out in Photoshop using a tool like Topaz Remask. You can then colorize it as suits you and blend it back with the underlying layer. A fully functional 30 day free download is available.

Mosh

Patrick, you must of had a rough divorce. Take a deep breath and drink another beer. That is what I do when one of my six "babymommas" call for more child support!

Wow! After seeing it in red it looks like really really bad idea. Instead of his design being bad ass it just looks like an ugly ass.:ROFLMAO:

1leonchen

the idea was of the image below. thanks for the creative comments.had to laugh. but i convinced him to go with just a image shot of a hurricane. then he canceled the image and did some cut vinyl but the idea of a vector hurricane is is nice idea. may be i can do one at a later date.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 98