• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How Do I Create Multi-Colour stickers?

SplatVinylsInc.

Please let me show what I mean in the best way possible:

WWW.SPLATVINYLS.COM

I would like to know how I would be able to do stickers like this in multiples, because they are going to be handed out. However, I do not have a vinyl printer where I can just print on the red. For this example, I'll be using black and red vinyl.

Since this will be done in multiples, I also need to know how I can get the black and red words to line up perfectly each and every time (since I will have to cut red and black seperately) so I can give the finished product to customers (cut, transfer taped and trimmed)

Help is appreciated.
Thanks!
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken

Hey Splat..I looked a bit at your linked site but didn't find the decal you are speakin' of. Are these small decals? Sounding like an out-source thing..and I can help. Apparently, you reside in Canada? What's your GPS?..lol
Ken

grafxxx

if your talking about your logo... if your gonna pass these out at a show i would just do it as a 1color and jsut cut different color it will save you a lot of time. but here is how i would do it.
just cut all the black first then the red then use clear transfer on the red then just lay it down. use the parts i arrowed as the guide to line it up in this expample. splatvinyl.jpg

Replicator

Splat . . .
So far on your site you've got one board for an example pick
and it is covered with trademarked, copy written,
illegally used corporate designs and logos.
:help:

Pro Image

Same Observation as Rep...........The watermarks are really to much....

As for you decals......Grafxxx has the right ides......

S

Sign-Man Signs

Thank God for newbies. Makes me remember how much I've learned in 20 years and glad I'm an old timer.

Cadmn

even newbies need to be aware of copyright infringements or they will become newbies at getting sued & loosing it all

SplatVinylsInc.

Thanks very much for the responses. Thanks a lot to Fred and grafxxx for the tips. As I have said before in my intro, I'm new to the sign industry so this is definitely appreciated.

As for the example I gave, it wasn't actually supposed to be a link, the text was just supposed to be in red and black.

As for the site, I am aware of the possibility of being sued despite the small disclaimer I have. I am most likely going to remove those snowboard pictures once I have more of our work up just to "cover our arse"
For the watermarks, I do agree they are a bit much. I'm looking to remove those as well.

More questions later after some research.
Thanks