• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how much a summa D160R worth?

bigben

Hi, I'm upgrading my vinyl cutter for the new S2 tangential cutter from summa. I currently have a D160R and I'm wondering how much I could get for it. I'm guessing around 1.5k$, but what do you think?

Tanks.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
The price will vary a bit depending on the age and condition of the machine but if it is in good condition it is definitely worth somewhere around $1,500-2,000. Retail on the D160-R's was $6,790 so I think you should definitely be able to get a decent amount for the cutter unless it has any sort of issues that would need to be fixed.

Congrats on the upgrade to the new S2 and feel free to contact me if there's anything I might be able to do to help.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com

bigben

The price will vary a bit depending on the age and condition of the machine but if it is in good condition it is definitely worth somewhere around $1,500-2,000. Retail on the D160-R's was $6,790 so I think you should definitely be able to get a decent amount for the cutter unless it has any sort of issues that would need to be fixed.

Congrats on the upgrade to the new S2 and feel free to contact me if there's anything I might be able to do to help.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com
Thanks for the informations. If I wasn't in Canada, I would definitely order from you. :cool: