• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions How much should I charge for stickers

walton611

I'm making some laminated laminated vinyl stickers for a Business. I normally make mx graphics, this company sells bike parts and wants a thick sticker to send out in each order. I printed out some samples of the cheaper material, he only wants the nice thicker 14mm vinyl and laminate. Their 2x6 inches, laminated and cut. So did my math I can make the sticker for .30 cents each. They want to order around 400 each month. How much should I charge each sticker?

Attachments

• 629C1564-8E13-442E-BC66-FA77076F8E41.jpeg
    629C1564-8E13-442E-BC66-FA77076F8E41.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 272

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
$3.50

One of the other departments in my company came to me for some 1.5x4" clear decals they needed a quantity of 400 of and were looking at a cost of $0.85 if they had to buy them.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
don't price based off what they bring you in the future. price based off what they're bringing you now. they could order 400 now and realize it's too much, then drop the qty next month to 200 and expect you to honor the same price if that's how you've quoted it.

if they keep coming back for the 400 every month, and you get a good system down, in six months bill it out at a lower cost if you can.