• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How Should I Apply?

Guerilla Grafix

I agree. That sign will fail in one or more ways and you'll end up loosing money and face on the job. I'd turn decline it.
It's Too late. It's already up. I let him know ahead of time of how it could fail. He signed off on the terms/conditions.

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpeg
    IMG_0138.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30

Gettin'By

Gino, my first suggestion above (post #16) was to decline it because I know that and is what I'd do if it were me. But OP seems to be hesitant to go that route.

Guerilla Grafix

Gino, my first suggestion above (post #16) was to decline it because I know that and is what I'd do if it were me. But OP seems to be hesitant to go that route

Yeah, l had already had everything printed before l submitted the post, so l couldn't decline. It'll be a lesson learned. I appreciate all of your feedback tho

Guerilla Grafix

So, what material did you end up using and how did you attach it ??
I already had the styrene printed before l submitted this post, so l used that and did the mounting tape as others suggested. Then reinforced it with tiny nails in the corners and middle.

It'll be a lesson learned, just hopefully not an expensive one. Thank you ask for your insight and suggestions