• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to get inspired

showcase 66

So I go onto Pinterest a little bit ago. I have not been on there in probably 3 or 4 months and only follow like 3 people.

And this is pretty much all I see

http://pinterest.com/danantonelli/contractor-marketing-materials/

Was in awe of all the pretty colors and designs. And then the inspirational ideas start kicking in and a motivational boost to go with it.

I know we have seen a lot of the designs on here before, and I always like to look at the work Dan's team does but to have it all laid out in front of me was a nice surprise.

Keep up the good work Dan and thanks for motivating/inspiring me to make myself a better designer (used loosely).

ChicagoGraphics

I don't know if it's just me, but after looking at all the van wraps they all pretty much look the same just with a different company name on it.

HulkSmash

dan has an illustrator/designer working for him that does some pretty impressive stuff. I think his name is Jeff. I've seen his portfolio... nice stuff there.