• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to screen print this

Stacey K

I like making signs
White ink on black shirt OR should I do a full color transfer? If I screen print this, how on earth do I do the photo?

* Yes, I understand the design is not complete ---- I need input on the photo, not the rest of it. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Tshirt.jpg
    Tshirt.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 103

Boudica

Rallying the penguins
White ink on black shirt OR should I do a full color transfer? If I screen print this, how on earth do I do the photo?

* Yes, I understand the design is not complete ---- I need input on the photo, not the rest of it. Thanks in advance!
Just pull out the black? I really don't know, it's been ages since I've had to design T-shirts for screen printing.

Johnny Best

Do you have someone who can make positives for you. It is a fairly easy process once you get that.
If no one is local maybe Firesprint could do it for you or give you an idea who could help you.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I only do screen print transfers so I think I might email them directly. It started out as an easy project and "they had vector art" - well...they don't and the photo is crappy too. The good thing is the event isn't until April so I have some time to make sure I get this figured out correctly!

2B - thanks for the video, he is very good at explaining things and his halftones looks great! I'm going to play around with this and follow his directions.

mfatty500

I don't use mine at all, my white prints with a blue hue to it. Uninet is about worthless, they told me to buy a new drum, I did, the resul;ts were the same. But I vowed to start using it to get rid of the white toner, but that can take a while. I think it's pretty Horse---t that they don't offer the training when you buy i t. Just roll the cost of the class into the damn price of the machine..