• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

***Howdy Folks! ~Another Neewbie***

AllSquare Jason

Hello Guys & Gals - I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason Curd. I have been reading Signs 101 for sometime and decided it was time for me to join in the fun. So here I am ~

I work at AllSquare Computer Technologies (www.AllSquare.com) in Greenville, South Carolina and I am the the guy that takes care of the Solvent/ EcoSolvent Printers and media for our company. We carry a ton of solvent media (Roland, Sihl, GMI, 3M, Arlon (soon), USBanner, Seal) and we are dealers for Roland, Colorspan, & Epson printers. I've been with this company 3 years - before diving head first into the printing industry I managed an independent music store for 8 years. I still get to meet cool people, but I just don't get the promo cd's anymore!

I hope to both learn and contribute in a positive way to this forum. I should be a good resource for product information and awareness - and you guys have already taught me a few tips about printing! I am very excited - I'm headed out to ISA tomorrow afternoon! I'll be at the Roland booth if anyone wants to stop by and introduce themselves.

About me:
I am 29 and single (for now - g/f of 6 years). I love music- ALL TYPES, Dirt Track Racing, Cat Fishing, Poker , Photography, Cars, and outdoor signage. Seriously...lol. I've got it so bad I can't go into a business without checking out all the printing. I hope to make some new friends and contacts while learning from you guys experiences at the same time. See you guys on the forum!

greeter896

Hello Fro So Cal!

:Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome: . Please post anything of interest at ISA when you return. BTW, if Roland is giving away any VersaCamms be sure to put me on top of the list. :smile:

Regards,

Gary.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome

:Welcome: TO :signs101:
From Arkansas
:Coffee:
Wish I could have made it to your booth to meet you!
Wish I could have made it to the show!:Big Laugh