• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Howdy from NJ

moparrodder

Hello, my name is Kyle. I'm a newbie from jersey. I have been obsessed with sign art after studying the work of Ed Roth and Von Dutch as a youngster. I am a pinstriper and I am trying to learn how to paint signs. I know nothing about computer graphics, and the only vinyl I own or on my record player. I went to school for autobody and I currently work as a paint prepper, but I know how to spray and all that fun crap. I love vehicle graphics and truck lettering and hope to some day do it for a living. heres some of my past work...

moparrodder

its nice to feel welcome. For all of you PA guys... any panel jams coming up? i'd love to take part in one or just watch, I've never been. I went to college out in Williamsport PA at Pennsylvania college of technology. One of my teachers was a pinhead named Al Thomas, anybody know him? He was a great guy, I think he used to be part of the Detroit area pinheads back in the day.