• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How's The Weather?

signmeup

Minus 14 this morning.....not even officially winter yet. Minus 30 is about the coldest it gets here though. Wind has dropped, and it's nice and sunny.
I know that snow plow operator! Our driveway's at the bottom of a hill and he gets up a pretty good speed by the time he hits it. I have my mailbox mounted with bungee cords so I can remove it when it snows....or else I have to walk down the street and get what's left of it after he goes by. He throws a wall of snow 30 feet down my driveway. Bastard.

Adrian

Doyle

it's disgusting.... 12" of snow and COLD. I am moving to Florida. I will visit here on Christmas, as that is the only day that I want to see snow.

Erron S.

A little late to the party, but a nice December 21st update for Superior, Colorado. (just outside the 'burbs of Denver)
As of 10 minutes ago, it went from sunny to now 2" flakes coming down hard.