• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Hp L25500 Driver Needed

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Hi Folks, after buying an HP L25500, (60"), the seller used Onyx as a rip and was keeping that for their next printer.
Flexi was promoted as an affordable RIP for the HP L25500, but I cannot find any drivers in it, only one driver in Flexi for an L65500, which is extra narrow at about 1 metre.

I downloaded a 250 meg driver file from the HP website. It has a FMW filetype, but I have no idea how to open or install that, after trying the susual right click, and double-clicking options.

Running Win7-32 in preference.

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks!

Alternatively, what is the lowest priced RIP for me that will make it work, till we get things running, please?

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Failing any other options, I used the trial of Onyx Production House, and really liked it, but ended up buying an older version of Signlab Print & Cut. v.9.1 + dongle, which has drivers for the L25500

jimdtg

Hi Folks, after buying an HP L25500, (60"), the seller used Onyx as a rip and was keeping that for their next printer.
Flexi was promoted as an affordable RIP for the HP L25500, but I cannot find any drivers in it, only one driver in Flexi for an L65500, which is extra narrow at about 1 metre.

I may be late in this thread, but if you already had FlexiPRINT (former FlexiSIGN-PRO/PhotoPRINT) that you will see HP L25550 in Production Manager set up.