• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant HP Latex Machine Service

Megagrafix

President
If you have an HP Latex printer (we have 570 and 360) but don't have a service contract HP will not service your machine. At least it appears that way. We place a service call 2 weeks ago and still don't have service. HP Service will not answer their phones and respond to your emails.
I have used HP's for many years but I don't intend on purchasing another one. Very disappointed.

nate

If you have an HP Latex printer (we have 570 and 360) but don't have a service contract HP will not service your machine. At least it appears that way. We place a service call 2 weeks ago and still don't have service. HP Service will not answer their phones and respond to your emails.
I have used HP's for many years but I don't intend on purchasing another one. Very disappointed.

This is not the case as I don't have my 360 or 570 under any service contract. HP generates a quote, you pay upfront, and they come service the machine. It's pretty simple. As for HP answering their phones-- you think they've blocked your number? Really-- they are there. Try again.

particleman

I hate threads like this. HP is a multi billion dollar corporation. They literally pay people to answer the phone take your issue and create a support ticket so it is recorded and tracked. A (usually) very knowledgeable tech will return your call shortly after to diagnose your issue or schedule service. I've made probably 100 calls to HP support over the last 10 years for various things. No offense but you're doing something wrong.

This is the HP Support line you need to use
1 800 334 5144

Robert Gruner

There are MANY HP Latex Resellers in the US authorized to service HP Latex printers. Post your city and phone number and I am sure you will hear back from an authorized HP Latex service person quickly.

AKwrapguy

What's the issue with your printers?

Megagrafix

President
I hate threads like this. HP is a multi billion dollar corporation. They literally pay people to answer the phone take your issue and create a support ticket so it is recorded and tracked. A (usually) very knowledgeable tech will return your call shortly after to diagnose your issue or schedule service. I've made probably 100 calls to HP support over the last 10 years for various things. No offense but you're doing something wrong.

This is the HP Support line you need to use
1 800 334 5144
Yes Santa. This is not my first rodeo. Once the service request was handed off to dispatch and we call for an update we get Their voice mail and our request for updates on our service call go unanswered...same thing for email. I would think a multi billion dollar company could at least call us back or reply to our emails. I know you hate these type of threads.....I hate waiting 19 plus days for service.

AKwrapguy

The heater system is not working on the 360. When we called originally for service we were told all the parts were in stock. Then the request was handed off to dispatch. That was 20 days ago. NOTHING

So the curing unit doesn't heat up at all? Does it throw up any error codes? I know that the 360's use 220, could there be a power supply issue?

tgraphic

There are MANY HP Latex Resellers in the US authorized to service HP Latex printers. Post your city and phone number and I am sure you will hear back from an authorized HP Latex service person quickly.

I have found "many" resellers of HP products but NO ONE willing to service an actual printer. Very frustrating. GRIMCO & Lexjet are more than happy to sell you the machine. After that, you are on your own.

tgraphic

No service contract here. Never had a problem getting a tech out to service our machines.

That's good to hear. There are 2 authorized service providers for the northeast from what I see on hp's site. Both are 100 miles away from our shop.