• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp latex refurbished printheads 789 792 831

Peter Martins

Hi my company, Bristol inkjet ltd, based in the south west UK, have been working in ways to support hp designjet 25500 26500 28500 and the 300 and 500 series printers.

There is a lot to say but we can support all these machines with consumables and parts for the foreseeable future.

We have 2 trained and experienced latex engineers who with throughtout the South and South West of the UK, Birmingham

We have stocks new heads for 789 and 792.
We also have way to make any hp twin port head work as any latex head. So once our stock is gone we can still offer new heads.

831 heads. We have a client who changes heads after on average 1.2 litres. We have refurbished them and checked the print quality and ink usage.

The good ones (less than 4 or less nozzle missing) we pass for resale

After capping we head shrink wrap them, together with the nozzle test pattern and noting the usage.

We list them on eBay, but we would preferyou to buy direct from us.
The current price of refurbish d heads is £52 plus vat.

New 792 heads are £160 plus direct from us.

789 heads are the same price, but are supplied without the chip. You will need to transfer the chip from the old 789 head.

The new heads are in date, and are most of the refurbished ones.

I'll be posting next about cleaning cassettes and ink. But if you need these urgently please get in touch.

Thank you for reading. I hope we can support you business in the future.

Peter Martins

Attachments

• IMG_20210209_173603.jpg
    IMG_20210209_173603.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 487
  • IMG_20210214_145711.jpg
    IMG_20210214_145711.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 208

jimboeejit

welcome peter ...

now i can direct any enquiries to you
wether its parts or repairs and solutions
to error codes etc...

jim

Carlos Valencia

We have most all Hp printheads new oem sealed. Including 792, 831, and some 789, plus all Z and T series. If we can assist anyone we are here for you. We are in the USA but can ship anywhere. Also have all parts and all cleaning kits. Trying to assist during this transition time, thx Wideimagesolutions

jimboeejit

not sure how many new ones he has but he does 'renew' them if returned to him. He is in UK

peter martins
bristol inkjet ltd

he is a merchant member here
also he started this thread.

Megan Burkhardt

i have used a 'reborn' head cleaning cassette
and worked fine

I just spent a hour trying to locate a CR278A Printhead cleaning kit, but some miracle I found one.
What do you mean by a "reborn" cartridge? I didnt come across any knock offs/refurbished? but id be more then interested to know they exist.
thanks a ton!

My Bad- Just saw your previous reply

Carlos Valencia

I just spent a hour trying to locate a CR278A Printhead cleaning kit, but some miracle I found one.
What do you mean by a "reborn" cartridge? I didnt come across any knock offs/refurbished? but id be more then interested to know they exist.
thanks a ton!

My Bad- Just saw your previous reply

Hi, Just fyi, we have many of them cleaning kits, but sell them daily. Plus we have many inks and printheads and all parts, thx wideimagesolutions

Carlos Valencia

Hi, Just fyi, we have many of them cleaning kits, but sell them daily. Plus we have many inks and printheads and all parts, thx wideimagesolutions

Peter Martins

We have rebuilt about 200 now. Our process is pretty reliable and were getting great feedback.

I'm planning to work with LPS computer in the States, who may make them available.

We can't supply easily the USA as we need to get one back for each we send out.
Shipping and taxes make that complicated and costly.

But if your desperate we can do so if you can post back the US send one(s) to me.
Look us up on the web bristol inkjet ltd

Thanks

Peter

ReynaWraps

We have rebuilt about 200 now. Our process is pretty reliable and were getting great feedback.

I'm planning to work with LPS computer in the States, who may make them available.

We can't supply easily the USA as we need to get one back for each we send out.
Shipping and taxes make that complicated and costly.

But if your desperate we can do so if you can post back the US send one(s) to me.
Look us up on the web bristol inkjet ltd

Thanks

Peter
Have you made any progress sourcing printheads in the states.