• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP LATEX SPECIALS!

Brandon708

Hey BigFish,

Have you heard anything about HP coming out with a newer version of the Scitex FB750? I may be in the market soon for a flatbed but was wondering if a new machine would be coming out.

nate

Anything to do with flatbed seems to be held up as they're trying to get the latex flatbed sorted. The 750 was such a weak attempt to take a really old technology and try to make it at least a little better (those machines were originally colorspans which HP purchased). I wouldn't wait for HP. Go look to another manufacturer to get a flatbed.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Sorry guys, I was a little premature with my info and didn't want to get in trouble with HP, I posted all the new specials on the other link.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey BigFish,

Have you heard anything about HP coming out with a newer version of the Scitex FB750? I may be in the market soon for a flatbed but was wondering if a new machine would be coming out.

I have heard they are close to having a kick butt Latex flatbed machine coming out soon but I have no idea of when.

nate

I have heard they are close to having a kick butt Latex flatbed machine coming out soon but I have no idea of when.

They've been saying this forever. When we went to the launch for the Latex 3000 in Barcelona they were really close. That was a few years ago. But someone over there sure believes in it