• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP LX850 for Sale

cdiesel

We are selling our HP LX850 Latex Printer since we are installing a second Latex 3000. We originally purchased brand new in March of 2011 and have run it ever since.It has been under service contract the entire time, always had all maintenance completed, and comes with all of our spare parts—we bought the uptime kit when the machine was purchased, so we should have everything that was included with that plus anything we may have accumulated over the years.Also included are the dual roll spindles and mesh printing kit.The machine is currently in production and available for operational inspection in Phoenix, AZ.

The machine prints beautiful backlits, wraps, and banners among other things. Up to 126” media, or dual rolls up to 60”.

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2011/HPLatexSummit/ScitexLX850.pdf

$69k you are responsible for shipping & install.

Any questions, please contact me:
chris@azprogroup.com

Attachments

• 20141006_092504.jpg
    20141006_092504.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 114

cdiesel

Price Drop!

$59k takes it. New printer will be here in two weeks and we need to get this one out of the way!

cdiesel

This machine is under service contract, and includes the dual roll setup, mesh kit, extra heads, bunch of ink.. New printer will be here next week. Make me an offer!