• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP named America’s Most Responsible Company!

CanuckSigns

HP paid for a bs pr award. wgaf. back to work.
Lol yup, we actually engrave awards for a company who does this, they contact companies and tell them they have been chosen as the best (realtor, insurance agent etc.) in their city, to celebrate for the low price of $2500 you can get an engraved glass award for your office and an ad in their magazine, the award sounds legit but it's completely a pay to play scam.

victor bogdanov

Lol yup, we actually engrave awards for a company who does this, they contact companies and tell them they have been chosen as the best (realtor, insurance agent etc.) in their city, to celebrate for the low price of $2500 you can get an engraved glass award for your office and an ad in their magazine, the award sounds legit but it's completely a pay to play scam.
Thats how the BBB works now, pay them to get 5 stars and remove bad comments

JamesLam

What, you mean none of this is real? Another crushing blow to my (you can do anything, even though you have done nothing) spirit. I think I'll just curl up somewhere and dream up my own flag.