• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP named America’s Most Responsible Company!

JamesLam

Received an emailthis morning form BMG stating that HP has been awarded the most responsible company for the fourth year in a row. What do you think...true to the word, green washing or a bit of both? Or maybe there are other incentives in place to put this out.

The article and the 'Award' are focused on the media. But what about their equipment? HP is now onto version four of their latex machines. And as the previous versions are put out with the trash there seems to be no looking back.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
And as the previous versions are put out with the trash there seems to be no looking back.
They still sell gen3 and if you bought one when they released it, it will soon be 10 years old. They will still support it minimum of 5 years . I think 15 years is pretty good for a printer.

victor bogdanov

^^ So is that one. ^^
Responsible yummy cereal with cereal boxes possibly printed on HP equipment

1.JPG

Gino

Premium Subscriber
^^ So, what's your point ?? ^^ They contain sugar and fructose. You think that's what gives you diabetes ??

Mr Wizard........ did you know that most fruits contain that, too. Along with vegetables including artichoke, asparagus, broccoli, leeks, mushrooms, okra, onions, peas, red pepper, shallots and tomato products. Also, foods with wheat as the main ingredient, such as wheat bread and pasta. About the only thing free of that stuff is meat and fish.

How do people come up with these frickin' scare tactics and then believe them.

victor bogdanov

^^ So, what's your point ?? ^^ They contain sugar and fructose. You think that's what gives you diabetes ??

Mr Wizard........ did you know that most fruits contain that, too. Along with vegetables including artichoke, asparagus, broccoli, leeks, mushrooms, okra, onions, peas, red pepper, shallots and tomato products. Also, foods with wheat as the main ingredient, such as wheat bread and pasta. About the only thing free of that stuff is meat and fish.

How do people come up with these frickin' scare tactics and then believe them.
I don't see anything "responsible" in the products General mills sells. processed junk food and sugar

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I don't see anything "responsible" in the products General mills sells. processed junk food and sugar
So don't buy their products. Certainly not the only company selling crap and calling it "food" just because it's edible.

Now, what is irresponsible... Athletes endorsing junk food. Not only irresponsible, but stupid.
52d068436da811fa39b13928
52d06c12ecad040c70b13929

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well victor, you've managed to wreck someone else's thread. :thread Your nonsense is nothing more than what you watch on television. It's called propaganda. Sure, just about everything has sugar and fructose in it, but YOU'RE the one who hasta be responsible and not eat the bad stuff. Bad eating habits causes much more type II diabetes than those breakfast cereals. Besides, big Pharma has reduced the numbers so far, that's it's almost impossible to be non-prediabetic or diabetic with type II. BUT cereals didn't cause that. Just plain bad eating habits and being solitary.

gnubler

Do you have stock in General Mills or something?
Vast majority of everything in the center aisles of American grocery stores is processed garbage...anything in boxes or jars.
Stuff around the outer walls is the only actual 'real' food - produce, meats, and, of course, beer.

netsol

maybe they mean something like: " and at the sentencing hearing, my client admitted he was responsible
for the string of murders"

visual800

I dont belive anything from any company. Google reviews are absolute BS.. JD Powers is absolute BS. Its all about the money and who is in whose pockets. Well since HP and BMG (brand management group) seem to be in bed with each other, its no wonder they announce any BS awards for HP.

AndersHerp

Something, something Dark Side
Vast majority of everything in the center aisles of American grocery stores is processed garbage...anything in boxes or jars.
Stuff around the outer walls is the only actual 'real' food - produce, meats, and, of course, beer.
I sure am glad those powdered donuts are in a bag AND on the outer wall at the grocery store I go to then lol.

netsol

and don't forget gin "it's not just for breakfast anymore"

Stacey K

I like making signs
Oatmeal is a better choice for breakfast. We like Cherrios but often eat eggs for breakfast. Sugar accelarates cancer growth.