• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP SCITEX LX850

sacristo

Remove the motor and run the test on that motor only, see if it works or not. Try to rotate the screw when the motor is out, see if it's stuck or not.

And you might have to restart the printer even if you get away with the error.
I'm not at the manual now, there is some PPS motor diagnostic that lets you choose the motor.
Many thanks. Please I realised that the white disc on the front left Gear is lower than the one on the front right Gear

sacristo

Many thanks. Please I realised that the white disc on the front left Gear is lower than the one on the front right Gear
Please the IPS says “the carriage beam is not at he correct height to perform the substrate check.Press OK to continue”

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Is the printer lowered to its legs and squared straight?
You have to continue with the diagnostics and manual, can't help more than that without being there.

sacristo

Is the printer lowered to its legs and squared straight?
You have to continue with the diagnostics and manual, can't help more than that without being there.
Thanks.Yes the printed is lowered. I have removed the PPS motor and it was easy to rotate the gear but when I reinsert the motor it becomes locked

sacristo

Thanks . All sorted out. A cable was actually disconnected. Reconnected and now all good.

Attachments

• 4F9A9FAF-B6DA-477D-810A-E4908E564A90.jpeg
    4F9A9FAF-B6DA-477D-810A-E4908E564A90.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82