• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HTV for Latex printer

Claytons

Can anyone recommend a good htv that I can print on a hp latex, I've been making tshirts for a long time with normal single colour htv rolls and now im wanting to print onto htv.

Dan360

Before we got our OKI, we were using Chemica Bestprint on our latex. Used Siser Easyweed for a while but they must have changed something because all of a sudden it didn't work as well and we had to switch.

Claytons

Thanks, I've just done a quick Web search and a 20'' x 22yd roll is £315 UK a roll, that seems very expensive?

What did you pay for yours.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Can anyone recommend a good htv that I can print on a hp latex, I've been making tshirts for a long time with normal single colour htv rolls and now im wanting to print onto htv.
I use digicat turbo by gsg. I think it's along similar lines to siser.

Claytons

I am really surprised by the price, I'm sure as time goes by I will find better prices and suppliers, Thanks for the suggestions.

FCD

Chemica is the best stuff I've found that works on latex with a medium tack transfer tape. Siser has never worked for me

Lorrie Acord

We use Briteline HTV G-Flex Turbo Print 236 Heat Transfer Vinyl and transfer tape that goes along with it, purchased from Grimco.