• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hypothectical Mutoh outdoor Question- (Randya are you listening)

R08

If somebody had to change a head fuse but didn't have one and shorted the fuse so he could get the machine going....to... say change it at a later date. And let's say he forgets about it 'cause the machine worked just fine.

And then he needs to change a head not too long after and potentially forgets to turn off his machine and .... hmmm let's just say the same thing happens but now there is no fuse for protection.

SoOOoo would that person need to change the main board? .... hypothetically speaking.

Are Mutoh outdoor main boards even available.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

R08

Yes, without a fuse protecting you, you are probably in line for a mainboard.

Sure outdoor main boards are available.
They should be available through your local Mutoh dealer.
http://www.mutoh.com/dealer-locations/canada/Canada.html

Thanks Randy... appreciate it.

This is a backup machine now. I'm not even sure it's worth fixing since the heater went on it to (I've put my own home made heater on it for now)...but I'll try.

Last edited:

R08

OK thanks Chilled....
It's my own stupid fault. My new(er) printer should be here in a couple days. Wow .... none too soon.

The Canadian distributor wants $1300 for the main board plus $150/hr labour.
I think I will chop it up. I have a couple of brand new heads and a couple cleaning stations. Maybe some other stuff I'll let you (and any others) know.

I'm going to keep the auto take up reel and install on the back of my laminator.

How's the printing going with you?