• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I have 3 cartridges at 1 but still no low ink warning!!

gabagoo

I was pretty sure after 3 years of use on this machine that it warns me of low ink when it reaches 1. Need input here....what happens if the printer isn't sure when the ink runs out? I have done nothing to it so I can't understand why there are no warnings. anyone have any idea whats happening?

cptcorn

adad
I was pretty sure after 3 years of use on this machine that it warns me of low ink when it reaches 1. Need input here....what happens if the printer isn't sure when the ink runs out? I have done nothing to it so I can't understand why there are no warnings. anyone have any idea whats happening?

I have 2 carts at 1, no red light on my JV33... One cart went out yesterday and that one had a red light...

What Mimaki are you running?

Karakartal

What is the firmware version of your machine ? may be problem is firmware version. And what kind of ink do you use ? orginial mimaki ink or third part ink

gabagoo

oh one hit today. I guess it waits until it is a certain %age of 1 before crying wolf. I have had 2 black cartridges at 1 for over 2 weeks .