• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I just made the biggest blunder one could make on a full wrap for a full size van

Christian @ 2CT Media

I often sub out some of my print work locally to a supplier and the best I get is $2.75/sq on 180Cv3 but I have to do more then 1 roll at a time and it has t be paneled and ready for print.

$3.50 is not that bad and is still at a price point that you can make money and compete.

Outsource!

I only scanned through the thread briefly, but it seems you are using a LOT of panels for a single wrap. From my experience, if you can have NO seams other than natural body parts on a vehicle, it is MUCH better. Why not outsource the printing to someone who can make the wrap in say 1 piece for each side rather than 5 and install it per 3M (or other reliable wrap company) standards? There are a TON of great video's at WrapItRight.com that you can learn to install full graphics to entire vehicles by your self with a laptop by your side.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I only scanned through the thread briefly, but it seems you are using a LOT of panels for a single wrap. From my experience, if you can have NO seams other than natural body parts on a vehicle, it is MUCH better. Why not outsource the printing to someone who can make the wrap in say 1 piece for each side rather than 5 and install it per 3M (or other reliable wrap company) standards? There are a TON of great video's at WrapItRight.com that you can learn to install full graphics to entire vehicles by your self with a laptop by your side.

Yeah. What were we thinking...wrapping vans in panels. All we need is a laptop with Arlon Videos playing and we can do it ourselves in single panels.
You sir...are AWESOME!
Thank you so much. This wrap community is so lucky that you chose to skim through this thread today and give us the SILVER BULLET we've all been searching for.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Pfffft.

HulkSmash

What on earth are you talking about. You can't do a cargo van seamless. Per 3M standards you do vertical seams...

If you're not experienced in wraps, please don't give advice on how to do it.