• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I love customers artwork!

TheSnowman

I generally don't "charge" anyone for a layout...however, they do pay for it. It's just built in. It's like "free delivery". It costs them something to deliver it, but it's already built into that business model so we feel warm and fuzzy when we "got it free".

OlsonSigns601

Nice Job showcase, I hope it works out for you.

You should post the design you come up with, would be interested to see what you come up with.

heyskull

I thought the artwork was pretty good.
Most of my customers expect me to be able to extract the idea from playing .... Guess what I'm thinking of now!
I don't mind rough sketches and one of my best money makers was sketched on the inside of a cigarette packet.

SC

SC

binki

We almost always get an upsell on these to rhinestones or some other bling for the adult shirts for the women. Good job on working with them. Sometimes a little education goes a long way.